Monday, January 6, 2014

The Creatura Series Lands a Book Deal!

Hiya Guys!

Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a great start. Mine...well, let me tell you about mine: my New Year has started off with a  BANG! A few days after 2014 officially kicked in, I was extended an offer by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing (CHBB) for the ENTIRE Creatura Series. I'm very happy to be joining a team of wonderful authors, such as Cameo Renae, Rue Volley, and Madison Daniels, just to name a few.

There will be NO CHANGES to the current edition of Creatura. The cover and story will stay the same. The book will be transferred over to CHBB shortly, so that means it'll disappear from seller websites (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, Kobo) for just a short while. But don't fear, my little beautiful creatures, Creatura will be back on the market in no time, and Deus will follow with a new look.



I'll keep you posted on the rerelease with CHBB, and I hope to be back soon to tell you about more great things to come for this year. In the mean time, don't break your New Year's Resolutions!

xo,
Nely


9 comments: